The rivet nut, the self-fastening nut is a kind of nut applied to a thin plate or a sheet metal. The shape is circular, and the embossing tooth and the guiding groove are provided at one end. The principle is that the embossed tooth is pressed into the preset hole position of the sheet metal. Generally, the aperture of the preset hole is slightly smaller than the embossed tooth of the rivet nut, and the pressure of the rivet nut is squeezed into the plate by pressure. The periphery of the hole is plastically deformed, and the deformed object is pushed into the guide groove, thereby producing a locking effect.
The rivet nut is divided into fast-cut steel rivet nut S type, stainless steel rivet nut CLS type, stainless steel rivet nut SP type and copper and aluminum rivet nut CLA type, which should be used in different environment. . Specifications are usually from M2 to M12. There is no uniform national standard for rivet nuts, which are often used in chassis cabinets and sheet metal industry.
Advantages of the rivet nut:
1. The back of the sheet remains completely flat.
2. Small and compact, suitable for all electronic or precision equipment.
3. High resistance to torque resistance.
4. The equipment is convenient, just simple pressing riveting.
5. The series of specifications, can meet a variety of design requirements.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.