Custom Powder Coating Small Metal Steel Enclosure Box
|Usage||Metal enclosure for electronics.|
Cold rolled steel, stainless steel (201, 304, 316) or other metal materials.
Custom size. The sheet metal enclosure in the picture is 150*150*100mm
1. Cold rolled steel: powder coating
2. Stainless steel: brushing, polishing, sandblasting, electroplating, etc.
1. Technical analysis and quotation within 48 hours.
2. Custom service of all kinds of sheet metal enclosures.
Made of cold rolled steel plate with thickness of 0.8mm, the top four ends are reserved for mounting screw holes.
1. Cooling holes: you can choose the following cooling holes of different sizes and quantities according to your own requirements.
Type of cooling holes: rainproof cap cooling holes and rectangle cooling holes.
According to the material classification, you can choose the cooling hole of size:
1) The thickness of the cold-rolled steel plate can be 1.0 - 1.2mm. It is recommended to use 50*10 louver holes for heat dissipation. You can choose 2 lines and 3 rows.
2) The thickness of stainless steel plate can be 0.7 - 1.0mm. It is recommended to uset 80*15 louver holes for heat dissipation. You can choose 1 - 2 rows.
2. Outlet holes: the conventional size is 5 * 3cm, you can customize different sizes of holes according to your requirements.
Small metal enclosure box: foam, plastic bags and export KAA cartons, can protect the products from damage.
The packing method is that each product is packed in an individual carton with buyer's own trademark. Warmly welcome to customize packaging configuration.
Each package will be crash-tested to make sure it is strong enough to avoid problems in transit. In this way, we can ensure that customers can get the perfect metal enclosures.
1. Sample: the sample can be completed within 2 working days after confirmation of all product details.
2. Batch order: the production time is 5 - 7 days. (We can provide different production schemes for you to choose according to different products and different production processes.)
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.