Laser marking is a marking method that uses a high-energy-density laser to locally illuminate a workpiece, causing a chemical reaction of the surface material to vaporize or undergo a color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark.
The basic principle of laser marking is that a high-energy continuous laser beam is generated by a laser generator, and the focused laser acts on the printing material to instantaneously melt and even vaporize the surface material, thereby controlling the path of the laser on the surface of the material, thereby forming The required graphic mark.
Laser marking is characterized by non-contact machining, marking on any profiled surface, the workpiece will not deform and generate internal stress, suitable for marking metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and other materials.
The laser can mark all parts (such as pistons, piston rings, valves, valve seats, hardware tools, sanitary ware, electronic components, etc.), and the marking is wear-resistant. The production process is easy to automate and the marked parts are less deformed.
The laser marking machine adopts the scanning method to mark, that is, the laser beam is incident on the two mirrors, and the scanning motor is controlled by the computer to drive the mirrors to rotate along the X and Y axes respectively, and the laser beam is focused and falls onto the marked workpiece, thereby forming Traces of laser marking.
The focused ultra-fine laser beam is like a tool, which can remove the surface material of the object point by point. Its advanced nature is that the marking process is non-contact processing, without mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress, so it will not damage the processed object; The size of the laser after focusing is small, the heat-affected area is small, and the processing is fine, so that a process that cannot be realized by a conventional method can be completed.
The "tool" used in laser machining is the spot after focusing. No additional equipment and materials need to be added. As long as the laser works normally, it can be processed continuously for a long time. Laser processing is fast and low cost. Laser processing is automatically controlled by a computer and requires no human intervention during production.
What kind of information can be marked by the laser is only related to the content designed in the computer. As long as the artwork marking system designed in the computer can recognize it, the marking machine can accurately restore the design information to the appropriate carrier. Therefore, the function of the software actually determines the function of the system to a large extent.
As a modern precision machining method, laser marking technology has unparalleled advantages compared with traditional machining methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing and printing:
1. The laser is used as the processing means, and there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force and small heat influence, which ensures the original precision of the workpiece. At the same time, it has a wide adaptability to materials, and it can produce very fine marks on the surface of many materials and has excellent durability.
2. The spatial controllability and time control of the laser are very good, and the degree of freedom of the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processed object is very large, and is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing. And the processing method is flexible, which can meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, and can also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. The laser scribing is fine, the lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers, and the marking and modification made by laser marking technology are very difficult, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form an efficient automatic processing equipment, which can produce various texts, symbols and patterns, easy to design marking patterns with software, change the content of markings, and adapt to the high efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production. ;
5. Compared with traditional screen printing, laser processing has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology;
Laser marking technology has been widely used in all walks of life, opening up broad prospects for high-quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern processing and production. With the continuous expansion of the field of modern laser marking applications, the requirements for miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing equipment systems are becoming higher and higher. The development of new high-power fiber laser technology is bound to be extremely successful. Big push.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.