Equipment cabinets are generally made of cold-rolled steel or alloy to store computers and related control equipment. They can provide protection for storage equipment, shield electromagnetic interference, and arrange the equipment in an orderly and neat manner to facilitate future maintenance of the equipment. Equipment cabinets are generally divided into server equipment cabinets, network equipment cabinets, console equipment cabinets, and so on.
Many people think of a cabinet as a Equipment cabinet for IT equipment. Equipment cabinets are equipment cabinets, but not only that. For the computer itself, the equipment cabinet also plays an important auxiliary role with UPS power. A good Equipment cabinet means that the computer can run in a good environment. Therefore, the role of the equipment cabinet is equally important. The equipment cabinet systematically solves the problems of high-density heat dissipation, a large number of cable attachment and management, large-capacity power distribution, and full compatibility with rack equipment from different manufacturers in computer applications, so that the data center can operate in a highly stable environment .
Various types of equipment equipment cabinets can be seen in all major computer rooms. With the continuous breakthrough of the computer industry, the functions embodied by the equipment cabinets are also getting larger and larger. Equipment cabinets are generally used in network wiring room, floor wiring room, central computer room, data room, control center, monitoring room, monitoring center, etc.
Common equipment cabinet colors are white, black, and gray. (Among them there are many types, such as orange patterns, fine sand patterns, etc.). Equipment cabinets are divided according to material, there are aluminum profiles equipment cabinets, cold-rolled steel equipment cabinets, hot-rolled steel equipment cabinets; according to processing technology, there are 10% discount profiles equipment cabinets and 16-fold equipment cabinets.
The type of plate, coating material, and processing technology determine the stability of the equipment cabinet. Generally it has a length specification of 600,800mm, a width specification of 600,800,1000mm, and a height specification of 42U, 36U, 24U. Most of the equipment cabinets used in the early days were made of cast or angle steel through screws, rivets, or welded into the equipment cabinet frame, plus a cover plate (door) made of thin steel plates. This kind of equipment cabinet is large, bulky, and simple in appearance, and has been eliminated. With the use of transistors and integrated circuits and the miniaturization of various components, the structure of the equipment cabinet has also developed toward miniaturization and building blocks. The equipment cabinet has developed from the past whole panel structure to a box and insert structure with a certain size series. There are two types of assembling and arrangement methods of box and plug-in unit: horizontal arrangement and vertical arrangement. Equipment cabinet materials generally use thin steel plates, steel profiles with various cross-sectional shapes, aluminum profiles, and various engineering plastics. In addition to welding and screwing the frame of the equipment cabinet, a bonding process is also used.
Equipment cabinets can be divided into two basic structures: profiles and sheets according to the load-bearing components, materials and manufacturing processes.
1) Profile structure Equipment cabinet: There are two types of steel profile equipment cabinet and aluminum profile equipment cabinet. Steel-shaped steel equipment cabinets are made of shaped seamless steel pipes as columns. This kind of equipment cabinet has good rigidity and strength, suitable for heavy equipment. The aluminum profile equipment cabinet composed of aluminum alloy profile has certain rigidity and strength, and is suitable for general or light equipment. This kind of equipment cabinet is light in weight, has a small amount of processing, and has a beautiful appearance, which is widely used.
2) Thin-plate structure equipment cabinet: a full-plate equipment cabinet, whose side plate is formed by bending a whole steel plate. This kind of equipment cabinet has good rigidity and strength, and is suitable for heavy or general equipment. However, the side panels are not removable, which makes assembly and maintenance inconvenient. The structure of the curved plate column equipment cabinet is similar to that of the profile equipment cabinet, and the column is bent from steel plates. This kind of equipment cabinet has certain rigidity and strength, and is suitable for general equipment.
The equipment cabinet is also equipped with equipment cabinet accessories as required. Its main accessories include fixed or retractable guide rails, locking devices, hinges, cable trays, cable trays, and shielded comb springs.
(1) It should have good technical performance. The equipment cabinet should have anti-vibration, shock resistance, corrosion resistance, dust resistance, water resistance, radiation protection, etc., in order to ensure that the equipment works stably and reliably.
(2) It shall have good usability and safety protection facilities to facilitate operation, installation and maintenance, and to ensure the safety of the operator.
(3) It should be convenient for production, assembly, commissioning, packaging and transportation.
(4) It should meet the requirements of standardization, standardization and serialization.
(5) Beautiful appearance, applicable, and color coordination.
With the development of computer and network technology, the equipment cabinet is becoming an important part of it. IT facilities such as servers and network communication equipment in data centers are moving toward miniaturization, networking, and racking. The equipment cabinet is gradually becoming one of the protagonists in this change. Common equipment cabinets can be divided into the following types:
By function: fireproof and antimagnetic equipment cabinet, power equipment cabinet, monitoring equipment cabinet, shielding Equipment cabinet, safety Equipment cabinet, waterproof equipment cabinet, safe, multimedia console, file equipment cabinet, wall-mounted equipment cabinet
According to the scope of application: outdoor equipment cabinets, indoor equipment cabinets, communication equipment cabinets, industrial safety equipment cabinets, low-voltage power distribution equipment cabinets, power equipment cabinets, server equipment cabinets
Extended classification: console, computer case equipment cabinet, stainless steel equipment cabinet, monitoring console, tool equipment cabinet, standard equipment cabinet, network equipment cabinet
Equipment Cabinet Plate Requirements
1. Equipment cabinet plate: industry requirements, standard equipment cabinet plate should use high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, many equipment equipment cabinets on the market are not made of cold-rolled steel, but replaced by hot plate or even iron plate, easy to rust and deform, please identify carefully!
Cold rolled steel sheet. Cold rolled steel sheet is a steel sheet produced by cold rolling, commonly known as cold sheet. Compared with hot-rolled steel, the thickness of cold-rolled steel is more accurate, and the surface is smooth and beautiful. At the same time, it has various superior properties, especially in terms of processability. High-quality cold-rolled steel sheet can ensure the long-term toughness and load-bearing performance of the equipment cabinet. Cold-rolled steel sheet is widely used in automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines and other household appliances, as well as industrial equipment and various building materials. Cold plate surface: The surface of cold rolled steel plate is smooth, beautiful, smooth and delicate, full of toughness and steel strength, highlighting the noble quality of the equipment cabinet!
2.About sheet thickness: General requirements in the industry: standard equipment cabinet sheet thickness column 2.0MM, side panel and front and rear door 1.2MM (Industry's requirement for side panel is 1.0MM or more, because the side panel cannot bear the load, so the panel can be slightly Thinning to save energy), fixed tray 1.2MM. The columns of YISHANG METAL Equipment cabinet are all 2.0MM thick to ensure the load-bearing of the Equipment cabinet (the columns play the main load-bearing role).
As a company with 23 years of rich experience in equipment cabinet production, YISHANG METAL would like to remind everyone that the industry requires that the thickness of the plate of the equipment cabinet must meet the standards. Failure to meet the standards will cause the equipment cabinet to deform, affecting the life and safety factor of the equipment cabinet. The equipment cabinet mainly protects the equipment, so safety performance is very important. Please be sure to ask the thickness of the plate when you buy it, and carefully identify it!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.