Custom Color-zinc Galvanized Steel Parts Sheet Metal Working
1. Cold rolled steel: 0.8 - 1.0mm.
2. Galvanized steel: 0.8 - 1.0mm.
3. Stainless steel: 0.7 - 1.0mm.
1. Cold rolled steel: powder coated, galvanized or painted.
2. Galvanized steel: zinc coated.
3. Stainless steel: powder coated, painted, electroplated, brushed, polished, sandblasted, etc.
(Plastic spraying can be added to prevent fingerprints and dust)
|Packaging||For common galvanized products, we suggest bulk packaging: several pieces in one carton, better to save transportation costs.|
You can make a steel parts sample from us to test our ability in sheet metal working field.
We offer custom services of sheet metal working since 1996.
High-end products: we can use high precision laser cutting machine to produce the steel parts, there is no cloak and burr.
Middle-end products:we can use CNC punch or CNC cutting machine to produce the steel parts. Suitable for large quantity and not high requirements sheet metal working products.
Precision CNC bending machine is used in production for the steel parts, to ensure the product angle is correct and assembly seamless, flat, the hole position is correct.
There are 3 quality standards of riveting process for the sheet metal parts:
1. Assure the flatness of the steel plate surface.
2. Assure the perpendicularity of the rivet and steel surface.
3. Assure the fastness of the rivet and the rivet won't be loose.
There are 3 quality standards of the countersunk for sheet metal parts:
1. The countersunk must be round.
2. The diameter of the countersunk is 1mm bigger than the screw head diameter.
3. The countersunk must be no burrs on the surface.
1. Worry about the customization strength: you can browse our website www.ys-display.com
2. Business team communication skills:
1) Direct communication by email and phone, complete design and quotation within 4 - 8 hours.
2) Direct face-to-face communication (business personnel, technical personnel, costing personnel), 1 - 2 hours to complete the design quotation.
1. Sample: 4 hours.
2. First sample for bulk order: 2 hours.
3. Mass production: lead time is within 5 days.
1. Free 3D sketch and quotation for sheet metal parts within 24 hours.
2. Free sample of sheet metal parts.
3. Formed products are 100% free of inspection before shipping.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.