The shielding gas of carbon dioxide gas arc welding is carbon dioxide (sometimes a mixed gas of CO2 + Ar). It is mainly used for manual welding. Due to the special influence of the thermophysical properties of carbon dioxide gas, when using a conventional welding power source, the molten metal at the tip of the welding wire cannot form a balanced axial free transition. Usually short circuits and droplet necking bursts are required. Compared to the transition, there are more splashes. However, if a high-quality welding machine is used and the parameters are selected appropriately, a very stable welding process can be obtained, and spatter can be reduced to a minimum. Because the shielding gas used is inexpensive, the weld seam is well formed when short-circuit transition is used, and the use of a deoxidizer-containing welding wire can obtain a quality welded joint without internal defects. Therefore, this welding method has become one of the most important welding methods for ferrous materials.
Cold welding machine:
Brief introduction of this model: This model is a product of intelligent repairing machinery and equipment. It is our company's target for the general mold industry, foundry industry, electrical appliance manufacturing industry, medical equipment, automobile, shipbuilding, boiler, construction, steel structure, bridge construction and other industries. Improved production and wide applicability. It is the first choice of repair equipment in China.
The principle of the intelligent repair cold welding machine is to use a charging capacitor to discharge in an ultra-short time of 10-6 to 10-1 seconds in a cycle of 10-3 to 10-1 seconds. The contact area between the electrode material and the workpiece will be heated to 8000 ~ 25000 ° C, and the molten metal in the plasma state transitions to the surface layer of the workpiece in a metallurgical manner.
1. Reasonable design and free adjustment. Different discharge frequencies can be selected according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
2. The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of stacking, so there is no deformation, undercuts and residual stress. No local annealing occurs and no reheating is required after repair.
3. Minimal welding repair impact. This welding machine overcomes the impact of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the workpiece during the welding repair process. Repairs can also be performed on the machined surface of the workpiece without excess.
4. High repair accuracy: the thickness of the overlay welding is from a few microns to a few millimeters, just grinding and polishing.
5, high welding strength: due to sufficient penetration of the material on the surface of the workpiece to produce a strong bonding force.
6, easy to carry: light weight (28 kg), 220V power supply, no working environment requirements.
7. Economical: Immediate repair at the scene, improve production efficiency and save costs.
8, one machine for multiple purposes: can be used for overlay welding, surface strengthening and other functions. By adjusting the discharge power and discharge frequency, the required finish and enhanced thickness finish can be obtained.
9. Hardness of surfacing layer and diversity of supplementary materials.
● Die dies ● Forging dies ● Injection dies ● Casting dies ● Die casting dies ● Metal products ● Machine parts ● Tools
1) Applicable materials
● Aluminum, aluminum alloy ● Copper, copper alloy ● Carbon steel, stainless steel ● All steel, semi-steel ● Cast steel, cast iron
2) Defects fixed
● Pinholes, blowholes, ● burrs, burrs, ● bumps, scratches, ● bursts, sags, ● trachholes, cracks, ● wear, indentation, ● manufacturing errors, manufacturing defects, welding defects
3) Repaired defects
● Sharp corners, sharp edges ● Grooves, side walls ● Bottom, deep cavity ● Plane, parting ● On-site repair on the production line.
Type of welding wire
1. Solid wire
In order to prevent pores, reduce spatter and ensure that the weld has certain mechanical properties, it is required that the welding wire contains sufficient alloying elements. Generally, a limited carbon content (less than 0.1%) is used, and silicon-manganese combined deoxidation is used. Commonly used welding wire diameters are: φ0.8mm φ0.9mm φ1.0mm φ1.2mm φ1.6mm. The allowable deviation of the wire diameter is +0.01, -0.04. The following describes several commonly used welding wires.
① Welding wire for welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel are: H08MnSiA, H08MnSi, H10MnSi.
② The welding wires used for welding low-alloy steel strength steel are: H08Mn2SiA, H10MnSiMo, H10Mn2SiMoA.
③The welding wire for welding bainite steel is: H08Cr3Mn2MoA.
④ Welding wires with low spatter resistance for micro-porosity welding: H0Cr18Ni9, H1Cr18Ni9, H1Cr18Ni9Ti.
⑤ The welding wires used for welding stainless steel sheets are: H0Cr18Ni9, H1Cr18Ni9, H1Cr18Ni9Ti, H1Cr18Ni9Nb.
2. Flux-cored wire
Flux-cored wire is rolled into a circular tube with thin steel strips, which is filled with a powder of a family of ingredients to form a drawn wire. Flux-cored wire welding is used to form air slag joint protection. The weld seam is well formed and the welding spatter is small. Commonly used flux cored wires are: YJ502, YJ507, YJ507CuCr, YJ607, YJ707.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.